Work with creative people and diverse clients in a hip environment. Face new challenges in a place where excellence is expected. Make cool stuff.
We treasure the creative process and strive to make solid strategic decisions for our clients – working hard while embracing a balanced work/personal lifestyle. We are friendly, honest, wysiwyg people, and our clients appreciate it. Sound like a good fit?
Are you an organized person with creative or marketing agency experience, who enjoys meeting and helping people? Want to play in integral role in making an agency thrive, while helping clients achieve their goals? Perhaps your current situation necessitates, or makes it possible, to work part-time (with future F/T potential). This could be a great position for you.
Our Agency Coordinator role comprises the following duties:
- Project management: advocating for the needs/requirements of our team; making sure projects run smoothly; often doing research and gathering details.
- Account management: advocating for our clients: making sure communication is healthy and they are well served.
- Overseeing Social Media and SEO campaigns
- Talking with new business inquiries, and helping to prequalify them
- Various tasks to assist the Principal, including video shoot coordination, involvement in client meetings, agency marketing, and others.
3+ years of agency (or comparable marketing department) or freelance experience.
Part time (20-24 hours/week)
How to Apply
Use our online application form.