We’re seeking a senior-level graphic designer to join our team on a part-time basis. The individual selected for this position will play a lead role in the design of brand identity systems and responsive websites for our clients located in Oregon and around the country. This role will also involve active participation in discovery and strategy, and working closely in all project phases with other team members including our project manager and creative director.
- Create visually stunning and strategically sound designs for clients
- Support strong client relationships
- Manage design projects from concept to completion
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Ensure that all designs are on-brand and meet the client’s needs and expectations
- Assemble materials for client meetings and design presentations
Qualifications and Experience
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Have 3 to 5+ years experience working as a full-time graphic designer
- Be highly proficient in Adobe CC (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) as well as Figma
- Be able to develop fresh and unique logo design systems from beginning to end, including comprehensive identity guidelines
- Be able to design precise UX/UI mockups for desktop and mobile interfaces, including detailed wireframes
- Be self-motivated with strong prioritizing and time management skills
- Be a strong written and verbal communicator with presentation skills
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively in a deadline-oriented environment
- Have a high attention to detail
This is a part-time remote position, at approx 24 hours per week. Has potential to develop into full-time. We work M-F 8am-4:30pm. Schedule can be somewhat flexible, and is negotiable, as long as it supports continuity and is within business hours. Being located close to Salem is not mandatory, but would avail your involvement in team get-togethers.
- Starts at $32/hr. Negotiable D.O.E.
- Continuing education opportunities
- $1,500 bonus after 90-day evaluation period
You’ll be expected to supply your own computer, internet access, and other equipment. We’ll supply access to all software needed for this position.
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. To apply, email your resumé and cover letter detailing your strengths and experience to email@example.com.. In your email, please also include design samples and/or a link to your website portfolio.
No phone calls, please, but if you have questions you are welcome to email us. This page will be updated when the position has been filled.